OCTOBER 9-11, 2017
Spiritual Director: Fr. Patrick Tepoorten
Parish Priest of Our Lady of the Assumption, Powell River, BC
Customized Itinerary Copyright © 2017 Diesenhaus Unitours of Israel
DAY 1 – Monday, October 9, 2017
ISRAEL – AMMAN – MADABA – MOUNT NEBO
Transfer to the border to cross to Amman, drive to Madaba and visit the church, home to a beautiful 6th century mosaic map of the Holy Land. Then, from the summit of Mount Nebo, we view the “Promised Land”. Dinner and overnight in Amman.
DAY 2 – Tuesday October 10, 2017
This morning we drive to Petra for an unforgettable visit of the “rose red” city. We begin at the “Siq”, a winding canyon road. At the nd of the passage, we will see Petra’s most beautiful monument – the Treasury. We will discover temples, royal tombs, a theater and water channels. Dinner and overnight in Petra.
DAY 3 = Wednesday, October 11, 2017
JERASH – BORDER CROSSING INTO ISRAEL
This morning we drive to the ancient Roman city of Jerash, which is one of the most preserved cities of the Decapolis, cities built by the Romans to connect the world with Rome. We walk through the Triumphal Arch to the Amphitheater and we see churches, colonnaded streets and from there we go down to the Jordan Valley to cross the borders on the river Jordan into Israel, Transfer to Ben Gurion airport for your departure flight.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NOTE: This extension will go ahead with minimum 15 pilgrims.
1. Assistance upon arrival and departure.
2. Round trip transportation from Tel Aviv to Jordan.
3. All transportation by A/C bus.
3. Double occupancy hotel accommodation for 2 nights on HB basis.
4. There is an extra charge of US$100.00 for single occupancy.
5. Accompanied by an English speaking tour guide.
6. Visa fees at Allenby Bridge or Sh. Hussein Bridge Free of charge
(We need full passport details.)
7. All entrance fees plus horse ride in Petra.
8. WiFi in the bus.
9. Mineral water in the bus.
1. Any tips to tour guide, bus driver, porters and waiters.
3. Departure tax from Jordan to Israel Allenby Bridge US$15.00 per person.
5. Departure tax from Israel to Jordan Allenby Bridge US$55.00 per person.
6. Expenses of a personal nature.
Bring with you:
1. Passport valid for at least 6 months after departure.
2. Jordan tourist visa, if necessary.
3. Signed Waiver of Liability.
4. Travel insurance is strongly recommended.
Payments, Deadlines and Cancellation Policies:
1. Register with full payment of US$550.00 by cash or credit card.
2. US$150.00 of the full payment is the deposit that is non-refundable/non-transferable/non-creditable.
3. To facilitate the organization of the trip, please register on
or before Tuesday, August 1, 2017.
5. If you cancel before the deadline, you will receive a full
refund less the US$150.00 deposit.
6. If you cancel after the deadline, your full payment is non-
7. If we cancel, you will receive a full refund.
CONTACT: TERESITA NIXON
TEL: (604) 868-2354 or (604) 940-7006
ADDRESS: 205-938 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1N9
BC Travel Agent Licence #71122 Consumer Protection BC